Here are more examples of prints that you can take home as a reward for a $25 donation on Monday, June 12.
We are very pleased to announce that on Monday, June 12th, from 9am to 10pm, Talbots at Wayside Commons in Burlington will be holding a special fund raising day for The Friends of Mary Cummings Park.
There will be TWO ways to support The Friends of Mary Cummings Park:
- Buy any item at Talbots that day and 10% of all pre-tax sales will be donated to The Friends.
- While you are at Talbots on June 12th, donate $25 online to The Friends of Mary Cummings Park and select your choice from over 250 gallery-quality prints, right in the store.
These prints are photographs by Jonathan Sachs and were made for gallery use. All are printed on archival paper and are ready for framing. The gallery below shows samples of the collection, which includes:
- Over 30 images of Mary Cummings Park, including aerials
- Over 30 images of Italy, including aerials
- Over 30 aerials and landscapes of the Palouse farm country
- Over 40 images of details of nature, some from Mary Cummings Park
- Over 20 assorted landscapes from New England and elsewhere
- A group of 10 colorful studies of acorns
- A group of 10 studies of found objects
- Over 30 images of colorful historic farm trucks
- Over 15 aerial images from many locations
- A group of images of animals and people
- 10 glowing images of mushrooms
- 10 studies of beach textures
Below are samples from each of the 12 categories for sale. Click each thumbnail to see the image enlarged.
Jon Sachs, the photographer, will be at the store throughout the day and evening to help you select your print, sign it if desired, and to answer any questions.